Lilydale Instant Lawns Exclusive Super Starter Pack is highly recommended for all newly installed lawn varieties. Through extensive research and development, Lilydale Instant Lawn have formulated the new Super Starter Pack! The combination of Sir Launcher, Good Bacteria, liquid Lawn Rescue (a blend of kelp and trace elements), liquid Lawn Soaker (warm season pack) OR ColourGuard lawn colourant (cool season pack). The Super Starter Pack is your all in one essential nutrient and fertiliser kit to help your lawn achieve maximum root development in your home.
No Super Starter VS The Super Starter Pack
Our Super Starter Pack has been formulated and tested to ensure you get the most out of your new lawn. Just look at those results!
The Super Starter Pack consists of; Sir Launcher with water crystals, Good Bacteria formula, Lawn Rescue Solution and seasonally changing Lawn Soaker Solution (Warm Season) or ColourGuard lawn colourant (Cool Season).
It is easy to use?
Yes, below are our simple instructions that are set out with your Super Starter Pack.
1. Put on your Lilydale Instant Lawn gloves.
2. Open your bucket of Sir Launcher. Spread the Sir Launcher pellet mixture using your hands or spreader over your prepared soil, follow bucket application rates.
3. Open your bag of Good Bacteria and evenly spread all the pellets over the prepared soil area using your hands.
4. Lay the turf according to the instructions supplied by Lilydale Instant Lawn (available also on our website www.lilydaleinstantlawn.com.au)
5. Attach the Lawn Lovers Rescue bottle onto your hose. Each Lawn Rescue bottle covers 150m2. Simply spray your entire lawn area using only the portion of Lawn Rescue suited for your area. Eg. If you have a lawn area of 50m2 only use a third of the bottle.
Warm Season Packs Only
Attach the Lawn Lovers Soaker bottle onto your hose. Each Lawn Soaker bottle covers 150m2. Simply spray your entire lawn area using only the portion of Lawn Soaker suited for your area. Eg. If you have a lawn area of 50m2 only use a third of the bottle.
Cool Season Packs Only
If you have received the ColourGuard Solution
STOP Wait 6 weeks before applying this solution to your lawn area. Ensure that application instructions are closely followed for optimum results throughout the cool season.
Having leftover product, What a Bonus!
If you have any Lawn Rescue & Lawn Soaker liquid remaining, simply reapply at the same rate in Step 6 above, every four weeks after your lawn installation until all Lawn Rescue & Lawn Soaker liquid has been used. If there is ColourGuard remaining, re-apply every 10 weeks if required.